Saturday, September 05, 2009

Breakfast With Buddha - Roland Merullo (Book Group)

Breakfast with Buddha Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I selected this book for our monthly book group read. During our road trip in July, I found it in a small bookstore in Bandon and thought it would be fun to read. It sounded funny and light. It wasn't, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the uptight book editor driving across the country with his sister's Yogi.

Definitely has a spiritual element with which traditional Christians will disagree, however there are nuggets for everyone. Recommended..with an open mind.

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne

Since you’ve supported Roland Merullo’s work in the past, I wanted to let you know that Roland has chosen my firm, PFP / AJAR Contemporaries to publish the sequel to his highly successful book, Breakfast with Buddha. The new novel is entitled Lunch with Buddha and will be released on November 13th.

We’ve launched a Kickstarter Campaign to support promotional efforts etc. But I didn’t want to clog up your blog with all that info and couldn’t find an email address for you. Some additional info can be found here: www.lunchwithbuddha.com
Thank you very much, Peter