Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another trip down south

We had another great trip to visit Jill. Pat and I golfed with Jill and Nathan twice; Southern California PGA Champions Course and a course in Yucaipa. Both times we ended by playing speed golf for the last few holes in the dark. To make it interesting we played teams: Pat and Jill, Nathan and me. Each time we hit the ball our partner just hit, then added up our total scores to determine which team won the hole. It was close, but Nathan and I pulled it off both days.

Saturday we went to Huntington Beach with friends of Jill and Nathan. Loved the picture of Logan with his dad on the surfboard. Pat even tried surfing.

Of course, lots of food was eaten, money spent shopping, and a great time just visiting.

On Monday, I flew to Salt Lake City for work. In the evening, I took a drive up to the Brighton Ski area, it's only 15 miles from the hotel where I stay.




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: