Monday, September 01, 2008

Invasive Procedures - Orson Scott Card et al

Invasive Procedures Invasive Procedures by Orson Scott Card


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I love Orson Scott Card,that's why I was excited to see a new book in the airport bookstore. It should have raised a little red flag that there were two authors. Seems like whenever accomplished authors write with another author, the books are never that great (like Clive Cussler).



This book reminded me of a Robin Cook story, but not as good. I gave it 3 stars because it did keep me entertained even though it wasn't great.



Genetic engineering, hotzone -like virus, action, psychopath. What more could one want? Maybe a more clever, less predictable story.



I'd say, if you don't have anything else to read and you need to read anything OSC writes, go for it. Otherwise, there are lots of better books.


View all my reviews.

No comments: