Monday, September 01, 2008

To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee (Audio Book)

To Kill a Mockingbird To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Another audio book for my long Seattle-Portland weekly commute. I haven't read this book since the requisite high school English class assignment. What a difference 30 years makes.



One of the most interesting things I noticed was Harper Lee's ability to portray all the characters so well. I especially appreciated hearing Scout's voice and the innocense of her impression of her father. She took for granted his simple greatness, as most children do.



I recorded the movie and can't wait to watch. Anyone who hasn't read this book as an adult is in for a treat. The audio book is read by Sissy Spacek and is a great option if you have time.


View all my reviews.

No comments: