Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekly Recipes #23 - Darla


Oriental Flank Steak with Asparagus and Wild-Rice Pilaf
Asparagus is so good right now. Anyone need some Fall River Wild rice. I know you have some Heather.
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=223237

Thai Beef Salad Wraps
I have enjoyed the thai summer rolls that I made alot last summer. these are a variation. I used the baked firm Tofu instead of meat. I get it at the health food store it is about 3 inches square and there are usually two in a package. In Taiwan we called it dofu gan.
these are so good on a hot summer evening. A friend of mine grows Thai basil in her garden which she gave tons to me last summer it is very minty so therefore no need for mint. Oh yes, instead of flour tortillas get some THai rice paper spring roll wrappers. Just soak in water

Lemon-Blueberry Muffins
Jill loves bluberries so the first recipe this week is in honor of Jill.

No comments: